madfoodscientist

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Thanks Guys

Today I woke up and got ready to go to church...as I was walking in the car park I got quite scared...first time I was going to church in Reading with Zarah...will anyone I know be there..will it be ok. I walked in, my heart racing, very scared and saw a familiar back...yay it was Anna!!! One person I know I don't have to be scared anymore just follow her around were my thoughts lol.
The worship was great...that's pretty much all I can say...Icouldn't really listen to what was being preached as I was at the back of the hall playing with Zarah. I was a bit sad that I couldn't follow what was being said but at least I was there.
After church we went to Scott and Barbie's house for lunch, we had a great time Zarah and me and I was so happy that everyone enjoyed her, I didn't expect them to not like her but they liked her so much. She was a really good girl, wanting to wash her hands all the time. Think she washed them like 10 times or something. I had an amazing time playing catch and just chatting, watching Zarah play.
I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who was there, Ed, Drew, Anna, Nick, Tim, Scott, Barbie and the others. You have no idea how much I needed to be around people. I was feeling so isolated and I just felt so welcome, Thanks. Walking back I thought I need to blog about this because it's just so nice and I even nearly cried thinking of how nice my day had been thanks to these amazing people.
God answered my prayers, and I'm so happy.
The thought of this new week is still very overwhelming but I know that I'm welcome round Barbie's anytime and that's reasuring.
Thanks again guys!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Issy it was so great to see you hun!

And having just read ur blog i now look like a complete weirdo in uni library because i am simultaneously laughing and crying. Crying happy tears in praise of God, He is so wonderful! Yesterday really was awsome.

oh and don't forget, you can re-listen to Craig's preach on the reading new frontiers website (its under resources)http://www.readingfamilychurch.org.uk/

God Bless! XXxx

10:22 AM  
Blogger Welshie said...

If I wasn't in work (sssh) I'd be crying too! Dudey I'm so happy. I love that you got people looking after you and that you and Zarah had such a great time.

Miss you both!

xxxxx

11:13 AM  
Blogger Issy said...

Thanks Anna:)
Miss you too loads Dudey!! Wish you were here :(

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home