madfoodscientist

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Happy-ish

I know it's been a long time since I last posted something...I've been busy working! I started my placement last week and it's been really good so far...today was slightly boring!! Been staring at a pH meter for pretty much the whole day!! I like being at work though, everytime I think about going home I feel weird...I think what am I going to do this evening...then think of my empty flat and it just gets me down...I don't know what it is.
I had a very nice surprise when I got home today though....my CEx book has arrived!! I wrote a testimonial for Barry Cooper, one of the guys who wrote the CEx book and to say thank you he sent me the book. Whats wikid is that he signed it :) hehe, he said " I thank God for the way He's changed your life. Keep running the race!!!" Wooooohoooo. CEx gave me sooo much, I was so happy to help out!!
Anyway I'm off, tired...not used to working yet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home