madfoodscientist

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Confused...

Right...there's this song that I really like, well I like the tune...Today I was listening to it on the bus and I listened to the lyrics, well tried to. Didn't actually understand what he was saying so I looked it up on the net and it's just confusing lol... Anyone out there who can explain it to me hehe...oh, and sorry for the slight bad language...

For each a road
For everyman a religion
Find everybody and rule
F*** everything and rumble
Forget everything and remember
For everything a reason
Forgive everybody and remember

For each a road
For everyman a religion
Face everybody and rule
F*** everything and rumble
Forget everything and remember
For everything a reason

You got the fear
You got the fear
You got the fear
You got the fear
You got the fear
F.E.A.R. (You got the fear)
F.E.A.R. (You got the fear)
F.E.A.R. (You got the fear)
F.E.A.R. (You got the fear)

Finding eternity arouses reactions
Freeing excellence affects reality
Fallen empires are ruling
Find earth and reap

Fantastic expectations
Amazing revelations
Final execution and resurrection
Free expression as revolution
Finding everything and realizing

You got the fear
You got the fear
You got the fear
You got the fear
You got the fear
F.E.A.R. (You got the fear)
F.E.A.R. (You got the fear)
F.E.A.R. (You got the fear)
F.E.A.R. (You got the fear)

(Fantastic expectations
Amazing revelations
Finding everyone and reuniting
For everything a reason)

F.E.A.R. (You got the fear)
F.E.A.R. (You got the fear)
F.E.A.R. (You got the fear)
F.E.A.R. (You got the fear)
You got the fear
You got the fear
You got the fear
You got the fear

Fear-Ian Brown


The line that actually made me want to know the lyrics was " Finding everything and realizing ...you've got the fear" It made me think of me...how I managed to sort out everything for me to live with Zarah and now that the time is really near for me to properly move, i'm scared...really, really scared...I'm not even thinking about moving..mum just asked when I was going to Reading and I don't know :( don't want to go!!! This is me speaking...me who loves my own space!! I know i'll be fine because God is with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home