madfoodscientist

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Annoyed

Why is it that when you try to help someone, they always seem to want more?? Ok, maybe not everyone but sometimes, I think to myself, well what if I hadn't done anything in the first place...OK i'll explain where i'm coming from.
Billy, Zarah's dad, sent me a text asking for a number so that he could phone me other than my mobile number. We haven't really kept in contact and he's never been a part of Zarah's life so I didn't really want to give my home number...anyway I decided to phone him instead to see what he wanted. He asked me how I was and what i'm doing..told him about my placement and my degree and he was like wow..u're doing well...I guess he was expecting me to be really struggling and not going anywhere in life. Anyway...he even spoke to Zarah...she didnt know who she was talking to but he still heard her. He then went on to ask for a photo of her...and I said no, not now(I have really good reasons). Guess what...he got angry...and it made me think "he's got such a nerve being angry with me" After everything i've been through because of him...i've still forgiven him..i still phoned him...i still let him talk to Zarah and i still text him and he's angry with me...I keep asking the question "what would Jesus do?" But i've done everything that I can and I now I have only my little girls interests at heart...anyway just wanted to share that because it was starting to annoy me...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bethan said...

Hi Izzy this is Bethan! You probably not sure who I am..or vaguely do! I go to CU and Carey church and just finished my first year at Reading Uni.Sometimes walked back from church with you, Ceryn and the other students-witnessing yours and Ceryn's very cool friendship-and of course some funny conversations!hehe!I just want to say how exciting it is reading your blog and seeing how you are being encouraged since you became a Christian!It's SUCH an encouragement to any Christians reading it-to see the reality of God's power at work and I'm sure a challenge to others too.I will be praying for you-that God will keep you close to Him in all situations and continue to bless you and surround you with his unfailing love.Sorry I missed speaking to you at CU. Take care, God Bless.
xxx

7:53 PM  
Blogger Issy said...

:) Thanks so much for that.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home