madfoodscientist

Friday, June 16, 2006

How sad...

I've been reading Ceryns blogs, seeing what she's been up to as i'm not there anymore!! I got quite sad reading that she's having fun, not that I don't want to have fun, just that I can't join in. For the past 2 terms Ceryn's been swamped with work and ill so we haven't really done much together. I'd just love to chill in the sun with her, have a little chat like we used to about my thousands of questions about the Bible or any other thing. I won't have the chance to have such moments with her for a long time. I don't know when i'll see her again, I know I will soon but soon is a word I don't really like to hear or use (Calvin always said he'd be coming back to the uk soon...he never did). I've learnt that "soon" has no particular length..it could be a day, it could be a month, it could be a year or even a couple of years...I just hope it's not the latter. Time spent with good friends is priceless and something you have to cherish. I'll cherish every moment spent with my friends who are leaving this year and even those who are not going anywhere (for now)!! My aunt once told me that some friends will always be there for you and some were there for you but won't in the future...she said that people are put in your way to help you when you need it, some friends you might never see again, some will always be a part of your life. The people who I've known in my life have helped me become the person I am now. I don't think that if i hadn't been through such an ordeal with Billy (Zarah's dad) I wouldn't have been such a strong person now.
Anyway, kind of got side tracked there lol. I miss you Ceryn. Oh and I know she's never in because she's never online anymore!!!
Tea time for me hmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home