madfoodscientist

Thursday, June 01, 2006

God is Awesome

I got back from CU tonight with a thirst for my Lord. I've been downloading songs and just singing, worshiping and praising the Lord for everything He's done in my life and what He's still doing. I should really be revising but hey this is a much better way to spend my time hehe:). Been listening to a few songs by Michael.W.Smith, one of which reminds me of CU houseparty, Awesome God!! How awesome is our God!! I just want to sing my heart out.
Tonight at CU Sean from Family church came to speak. We did Romans 6:15, 7:1-6 (Romans is my favorite book). I was, well we all were once again reminded of the greatness of Grace. How we are justified by faith and not by works. How we are free from the slavery of sin. God is amazing!! And His love for us is amazing and beyond anything i can imagine. I feel so unworthy of all His love and his forgiveness but yet He sees me as perfect, wow.
We sang Amazing grace and there's a bit in that made me have a BIG grin:) "We've no less days to sing God's praise then when we've first begun" Just reminds me that we'll be with God, praising him for eternity :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Welshie said...

Dude, I'm not just writing this to make up for the fact I haven't commented on your blog yet (very sorry btw)

But because reading that makes me smile a LOT. I love hearing you talk about your relationship with God. It's a blessing and a privilege to have seen you come to this point. Hallelujah, God is amazing!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Issy, I know what u mean about just wanting to sing and praise God all the time!

Keep it up sister! LOL

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home