madfoodscientist

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Feeling better :)

I'm feeling much better today, after yesterdays depressing moment. I'm quite glad that I posted what I was thinking last night...I don't think I would have been able to actually talk to someone about it. I was hoping for a response from someone, someone to tell me what to do, and I got that response. I'd just like to say thanks to Anna, you're amazing, thanks to Kat, thanks to Bish but most of all thanks to Ceryn...You said everything I needed to hear this morning. You have no idea how those words comforted me, made me feel so much better about the way I was feeling. She told me that God uses us in different ways and that I was an encouragement to many people. I had a little cry and felt so much better after.
It's weird I couldn't stop thinking that the devil is going to use this opportunity to get to me but i'm not going to let that happen.
I've started reading a book that Ceryn's lent me "The Purpose Driven Life", really looking forward to reading it all. I'm keeping focused on Jesus...it's all about Him!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Hey hun-me again!LOL.

after i was baptised, i had one really dark day when i really felt the devil was trying his hardest to get at me. Look at Ephesians 6:10-19, it really helped me to overcome these feelings. Read through this before you go to bed and pray about it when you feel especially vulnerable.

God Bless!

XXxx

1:34 AM  
Blogger thebluefish said...

Life is a struggle, between our dead old sinful nature and the new life we have in the Holy Spirit.

But, grace remains when we fail, and grace teaches us to set our hearts, minds and feet on the ways of the Holy Spirit.

Blow your mind by reading Galatians 5. And then boast only in the Cross and not in self!!

Enjoy.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home