madfoodscientist

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A day in Reading as a mum

Yesterday was a great day:) I took Zarah all the way to Reading...it took us two buses, two trains and two tubes hehe oh times 2 (return journey).
It was really weird to be walking on campus, pushing Zarah, I was a mum and not a student.
We had a great time even though it did start to rain but it didn't matter. I had loads of people to entertain her. Her favourite was Kat hehe...everytime i mention Kat now her eyes twinkle and she's like "KAT" lol.
She only cried once which is a very good thing lol.
I took her to the nursery where she'll be staying while i'm at work next year...she really liked it. She even sat down with the other children.
I'm really looking forward to having her with me but also having friends around to support me. It'll be great!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Kat said...

Hehe! its was so much fun!! thanks for brinigng Zarah to visit. cant wait to get to know her better!! need her to teach me some of those dance moves!!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Issy said...

Oh by the way Kat and Ceryn...She has now started to jump from everywhere expecting us to catch her!!! Mum was like "I don't know why she's doing that...she never did that before". I just pretended I didn't know either!!! Ready Steady-dydy GO!!

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Kat said...

haha, thats funny!! i dont know where she got that from either...ahem!! :-)

8:20 AM  
Blogger Welshie said...

i do'nt know why you're telling me, i had nothing to do with it ;-)

9:03 AM  
Blogger Issy said...

Whatever you two!!!!!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home